ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

renewal appointment

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

renewal appointment

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:45 pm

hi guys does anyone know what time visa renewal appointments are available. my visa expiring on 20 october and there is no appointment available. my 5 years arr already finished but i didnt apply for citizenship yet coz i have few holidays booked in august and september. any Idea what to do

zepman
Mood:
Ireland

Re: renewal appointment

Post by zepman » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 am

Zohaibmustafa wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:45 pm
hi guys does anyone know what time visa renewal appointments are available. my visa expiring on 20 october and there is no appointment available. my 5 years arr already finished but i didnt apply for citizenship yet coz i have few holidays booked in august and september. any Idea what to do
I have booked appointments for my wife thrice over the past couple of months, as I had to cancel appointments a couple of times when the dates didn't work for her. I used to keep the appointment webpage open in my browser (at work) with all the required details filled in, so I could check regularly for open slots. I have seen slots freeing up on week days at around 10.30 am, and sometimes around 3 pm.

In fact, I just checked the appointments page; there are appointments available at the moment for August 13th.