ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Renewing Stamp 4 EU FAM

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

srt
Newly Registered

Renewing Stamp 4 EU FAM

Post by srt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi everyone, I'm here on a Stamp 4 EU FAM nearly five years, and starting to think about what I need to do to renew it. I looked at the INIS website, and I find instructions for renewing a regular Stamp 4, but not for renewing a Stamp 4 EU FAM. Anyone know where to find instructions for that? Or what I need to do, what paperwork I need to provide to do that?

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Renewing Stamp 4 EU FAM

Post by Mal111 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:17 pm

you need to fill and send EU3 form along with all supporting documents the form and guide to complete this form is in the link below

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EU ... y%20Rights

srt
Newly Registered

Post by srt » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Oh wow, okay, that's very involved. I thought I would just have to renew my current card. But I have to instead apply for one of these Permanent Residence Cards? I was looking at the Stamp 4 renewal process and thinking, 'That looks easy.' Guess not.

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Post by together_2017 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Hi, Just wondering myself EUFAM Holdsr & for some reasons I have to go back to Home Country for some good time. Can I come back before expiry of EUFAM CARD lets say 6months before and lodge EU3 Application? Or I will not be entitled to do that.

In this case what's the best scenario to have my residency rights? Even thu I won't be in state for a while ? But can join in last year before expiry of card ?

Thanks,