ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RTB registration + Residence Card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sadmanonatrain

RTB registration + Residence Card

Post by sadmanonatrain » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Hello.

My non-EU wife is in the middle of applying for an EU Residence Card.

We've supplied all documentation of evidence but received a letter asking for "RTB in respect to the applicant (non-EU wife)". We'd sent in the RTB letter we did have but it is only in my name. My wife didn't have a PPS number at the time we began renting.

Is it easier/quicker and even possible to get the RTB to amend their records to include my wife? Considering the lease is in both our names and an official government body is requesting it, I'd imagine it has to be possible?

Or should we send a letter to INIS EU treaty rights explaining we don't have a RTB in my wife's name for the reason above? Utility bills are in both our names and all the other evidence they wanted has been submitted successfully.

She has already received a letter stating she can obtain her stamp 4 (with an expire date already confirmed) by simply booking an appointment online and showing up with her passport and myself essentially. We've been on this online booking page for over a week, and it consistently shows "no bookings available". We've used different devices, browsers, inputted different fields to no avail. Has this happened before? How can something as important as immigration not have any dates available and put online? We paid a visit to check if the system works and was simply told to keep trying.

Thanks for any comments and information in advance.

spat
Mood:
United States of America

Re: RTB registration + Residence Card

Post by spat » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:50 pm

What date did you make your application? and on what date did you receive a letter to obtain stamp 4 as well as requesting RTB document? Please advise and confirm.

In regards to RTB in applicant's name.....you can simply ask your landlord to register your spouse to RTB if he/she already on tenancy agreement. This can be done online and takes no more than 5 minutes. Once this is done you can simply call RTB and request a letter. They are very cooperative as they know their letters are being asked by different government departments to confirm residency.

sadmanonatrain

Post by sadmanonatrain » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Ah didn't see this. Thanks for replying, especially about specific RTB information.

In regards to the EU residence/stamp 4, the application was made in late August and got the letter mid October.

I've heard the booking system has all been booked up by people looking to sell the appointments... Crazy, terrible system.

spat
Mood:
United States of America

Post by spat » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm

sadmanonatrain wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:44 pm
Ah didn't see this. Thanks for replying, especially about specific RTB information.

In regards to the EU residence/stamp 4, the application was made in late August and got the letter mid October.

I've heard the booking system has all been booked up by people looking to sell the appointments... Crazy, terrible system.
Any response yet in regards to your application?