ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary calculations for stamp 4 support letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

krnkhanna1989
Newly Registered
Ireland

Salary calculations for stamp 4 support letter

Post by krnkhanna1989 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:45 pm

The CSEP mentions my weekly wages, so how is the salary calculated for the support letter. Do they start it from the day my CSEP starts or from my joining date in the company? Also, will it be some issue if my salary the following year is higher than what's mentioned in the CSEP?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Salary calculations for stamp 4 support letter

Post by littlerr » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:32 am

Nobody ‘calculates’ any wages as part of that process. And salary rise is common and expected.

krnkhanna1989
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by krnkhanna1989 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:55 pm

I was reading a few support letter applications being rejected because the salary paid is less than the salary mentioned in the permit. I meant what date they take for that comparison?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:09 pm

If the applicant is paid less than on a regular basis, of course that application would be rejected.

You are expected to start working from the start date specified on your employment permit.

If a person arrives a few weeks later than the expected start date, that should be fine, provided that the person submits the application after completing 21 months of employment and the salary in this period is as stated (more than that stated) in the permit.

If a person starts work 3 months after the proposed start date on the permit without informing DBEI in advance or providing compelling reasons, or if the monthly salary is consistently lower than the stated amount, that's when the application will be rejected.

krnkhanna1989
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by krnkhanna1989 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:29 pm

Thank you so much. Also, is there a difference in the names is company is mentioned with Limited suffix in the permit but in employment summary its showing Ltd.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:52 pm

No