ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SARP impact on CSEP / Stamp 4 eligibility after 21 months

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

poor_soul

SARP impact on CSEP / Stamp 4 eligibility after 21 months

Post by poor_soul » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:31 pm

Dear Friends,

BACKGROUND:
I work for an MNC. Although I am an intra company transferee from one subsidiary of my company in ABC country to another subsidiary here in Ireland however the permit applied for me by the Ireland subsidiary was critical skills employment permit (CSEP). This means I will be eligible for stamp 4 after working 21 months on CSEP.

CURRENT SITUATION:
I moved to Ireland in December 2020. My employer and I understand SARP application should be submitted within 90 days however we would like to take a chance. My employer is willing to sign the form for me.

QUESTION:
If I apply for SARP, will I lose this benefit of stamp 4 eligibility after 21 months? In other words, will they treat me as an intra company transferee and will I have to work five years to be eligible for stamp 4?

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: SARP impact on CSEP / Stamp 4 eligibility after 21 months

Post by littlerr » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:37 am

You don’t automatically ‘lose’ it as SARP is under the jurisdiction of Revenue, while your CSEP and your immigration are under the jurisdiction of DETE and INIS.
However, different departments do talk to each other and share information with each other. If they eventually find this out, you will risk losing your immigration status and your CSEP might be revoked as your job offer was not issued under the fair rule in that your job offer is guaranteed and not open for other people in the usual way.