ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sibling of an Irish Citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brbzull2
Newly Registered
Ireland

Sibling of an Irish Citizen

Post by brbzull2 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi guys, hope all is good during this times.

I have a question, been trying to find info in internet, mailing INIS but no luck, hope to get some info here.

We came to Ireland 7 years ago, my wife, me and our two kids, In this 7 years we had two more kids who are Irish citizens, now. My older son, is now 20, he did secondary school in Ireland, he about to finish College(doing 4th year, here as well), the thing is, two years ago we were told by one of the INIS guys that he(my 20yrs old) is entitled to stamp 4 as his Irish siblings, the think is, we send plenty of letters to the INIS with no answer, so at this point I'm not sure if he is entitled for stamp 4 or not. He is a about to finish college and for sure he should start working but, he currently have stamp 2, which was granted last year just to do the internship. anyone had the same issue? or have any info?

Thanks a lot.
Oscar

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Re: Sibling of an Irish Citizen

Post by Granista » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:05 am

He's not entitled to it, no. He can apply for it, but it's not very likely he'd get it based on an irish citizen minor sibling.