ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Solution for EU1 - please share your ideas!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rainbow2007
Newly Registered

Solution for EU1 - please share your ideas!

Post by rainbow2007 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:04 am

Guys,

What will you do in case if you will be denied?
(I am touching the wood!!)
Or what do you plan to do if this will happen?

If your (my) spouse will have to go back and you apply for spouse visa D, what will be his/her status again in the country?

That will not provide the evidence of the residence in another Eu member state which is required.

What stamp will be on her/his passeport while coming/entering Ireland on a spouse visa? Any idea?

Please share yours thoughts!

Polish, Bangladeshi husband, in Ireland both since 2004 - application pending, but didnt extend student visa :-(( We felt into a trap!

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Lets petition the main opposition party (fine gael) to ask some questions in the Dail (Irish Parliament)

1. What is the government (Finna Fail) is doing about Non E.U Spouses of 2000 E.U citizens who are in Ireland legally and who find themselves unable to work/study and E.U citizen families are being pushed into poverty because of the government's illogical decision to require residency in another E.U country.

2.Why are the Department of Trade (DETE) issuing fast track spousal work permits to spouses of third country nationals while refusing the spousal work permit to spouses of E.U citizens? This is treating E.U citizen families even worse than families of third country nationals.

Main Contact :Denis Naughten TD,Immigration spokesman
Dublin 2
Ireland 086 6992080

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:l9eH ... =clnk&cd=3

http://www.metroeireann.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=50
Last edited by archigabe on Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rainbow2007
Newly Registered

Post by rainbow2007 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:52 pm

Thank you archigabe for that! But will that change anything? I will try anyway. It might to take a not that "little" while as we would like.

My question is still open. What is the best to do, when you are getting a negative decision?

Are people leaving Ireland? Coming back on spouse visa?
Moving abroad? It is like never ending story!

dsab85

Post by dsab85 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:03 pm

AFAIK several boardmembers have already relocated to the UK and Northern Ireland.

I moved with my wife to Nortern Ireland, as I was able to cut a deal with my employer that enabled me to keep my current job and to work more from home.

We were not sure what to do, but now we are really glad we did it. All has worked out fine for us.

rainbow2007
Newly Registered

Post by rainbow2007 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:11 pm

Thank you for that dsab85.

Our situation seems to be more complicated.
My husband did not extended his student visa and even for polish embassy he is here illegaly - he has no stamp in his passeport at present.

The only one thing he has is the receipt that DoJ has received his application.

We have still some time before they deny us and I am looking for the best solution for us!