Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa appeal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 pm

Kquishie wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:14 pm
What was the reason for denial? I applied for join spouse visa September 2017 and got my visa in 6 months. Did you pass all the requirements? I think they’re very lenient in terms of giving spouse visa. Maybe you didn’t provide enough proof of your relationship? Anyway, I think you can appeal that decision. Best of luck.
I don’t know the reason yet. I send them an email to know why.

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 pm

Anyone know for xxxxxxx?
Can they help me with appeal?

Fanikhan15
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 am
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Fanikhan15 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:04 pm

Dbs123 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 pm
Anyone know for xxxxxxx?
Can they help me with appeal?
Did you get refusal letter?

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:55 pm

Fanikhan15 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:04 pm
Dbs123 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 pm
Anyone know for xxxxxxx?
Can they help me with appeal?
Did you get refusal letter?
No, I send email to my consulate but still no reply

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Any recommendation for lawyers to do my appeal?

Fanikhan15
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 am
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Fanikhan15 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 am

Dbs123 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Any recommendation for lawyers to do my appeal?
Depends on your refusal..wait for a refusal letter

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 68744
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:11 am

Dbs123 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Any recommendation for lawyers to do my appeal?
Members are not permitted to post names and details of lawyers on the forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:45 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:11 am
Dbs123 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Any recommendation for lawyers to do my appeal?
Members are not permitted to post names and details of lawyers on the forum!!
Aha okey sorry I didn’t know

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:51 am

Fanikhan15 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 am
Dbs123 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Any recommendation for lawyers to do my appeal?
Depends on your refusal..wait for a refusal letter
They send me a refusal letter.
Finance , relationship history etc...

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:19 pm

What do you think it’s better to hired a lawyer will he process faster an appeal now?
I’m so stressful now :(

Fanikhan15
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 am
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Fanikhan15 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 am

Dbs123 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:19 pm
What do you think it’s better to hired a lawyer will he process faster an appeal now?
I’m so stressful now :(
You can prove relationship history but in finance if its lower 40,000 gross income no point to pay fee to lawyer....
Instead of Appeal submit new application

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Is anyone here that is waiting for visa appeal?

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:57 pm

Fanikhan15 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 am
Dbs123 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:19 pm
What do you think it’s better to hired a lawyer will he process faster an appeal now?
I’m so stressful now :(
You can prove relationship history but in finance if its lower 40,000 gross income no point to pay fee to lawyer....
Instead of Appeal submit new application
We send all the documents a consulate asked me but they didn’t send in Dublin.
We prove all documents, we are all okay. That’s the reason we want to hire a immigration solicitors and to speed up the procedure.

Fanikhan15
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 am
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Fanikhan15 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Dbs123 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Fanikhan15 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 am
Dbs123 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:19 pm
What do you think it’s better to hired a lawyer will he process faster an appeal now?
I’m so stressful now :(
You can prove relationship history but in finance if its lower 40,000 gross income no point to pay fee to lawyer....
Instead of Appeal submit new application
We send all the documents a consulate asked me but they didn’t send in Dublin.
We prove all documents, we are all okay. That’s the reason we want to hire a immigration solicitors and to speed up the procedure.
Appeal taking longer now 8-10 months (Processing 09 January 2019)its better to submit new application (November 2019 for new application),solicitor cant do any thing

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:30 pm

Fanikhan15 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:04 pm
Dbs123 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Fanikhan15 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 am
Dbs123 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:19 pm
What do you think it’s better to hired a lawyer will he process faster an appeal now?
I’m so stressful now :(
You can prove relationship history but in finance if its lower 40,000 gross income no point to pay fee to lawyer....
Instead of Appeal submit new application
We send all the documents a consulate asked me but they didn’t send in Dublin.
We prove all documents, we are all okay. That’s the reason we want to hire a immigration solicitors and to speed up the procedure.
Appeal taking longer now 8-10 months (Processing 09 January 2019)its better to submit new application (November 2019 for new application),solicitor cant do any thing
Even worst I’m category B. They said you can’t submit new application, you should appeal. I think solicitor will help me I don’t know I’m in bad situation.

Anyway thank you...

Fanikhan15
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 am
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Fanikhan15 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:09 pm

Dbs123 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Fanikhan15 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:04 pm
Dbs123 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Fanikhan15 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 am


You can prove relationship history but in finance if its lower 40,000 gross income no point to pay fee to lawyer....
Instead of Appeal submit new application
We send all the documents a consulate asked me but they didn’t send in Dublin.
We prove all documents, we are all okay. That’s the reason we want to hire a immigration solicitors and to speed up the procedure.
Appeal taking longer now 8-10 months (Processing 09 January 2019)its better to submit new application (November 2019 for new application),solicitor cant do any thing
Even worst I’m category B. They said you can’t submit new application, you should appeal. I think solicitor will help me I don’t know I’m in bad situation.

Anyway thank you...
For Irish spouse visa is category A? In my case spouse visa approved after 9 months in a Appeal with a help of solicitor

Dbs123
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 pm
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Dbs123 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:25 pm

Fanikhan15 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:09 pm
Dbs123 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Fanikhan15 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:04 pm
Dbs123 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:57 pm


We send all the documents a consulate asked me but they didn’t send in Dublin.
We prove all documents, we are all okay. That’s the reason we want to hire a immigration solicitors and to speed up the procedure.
Appeal taking longer now 8-10 months (Processing 09 January 2019)its better to submit new application (November 2019 for new application),solicitor cant do any thing
Even worst I’m category B. They said you can’t submit new application, you should appeal. I think solicitor will help me I don’t know I’m in bad situation.

Anyway thank you...
For Irish spouse visa is category A? In my case spouse visa approved after 9 months in a Appeal with a help of solicitor
Please if you don’t mind to tell me about your case.
When did you appeal?
Who was your solicitor and what was the reason they refused your visa?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 68744
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Dbs123 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:25 pm
Please if you don’t mind to tell me about your case.
When did you appeal?
Who was your solicitor and what was the reason they refused your visa?
Please do not ask for solicitor details. Members are not permitted to post names and information about solicitors on the forum!!

You have already been asked not ask for such information.
Dbs123 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:45 am
CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:11 am
Dbs123 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Any recommendation for lawyers to do my appeal?
Members are not permitted to post names and details of lawyers on the forum!!
Aha okey sorry I didn’t know
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fanikhan15
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 am
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Fanikhan15 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:55 pm

Dbs123 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:25 pm
Fanikhan15 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:09 pm
Dbs123 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Fanikhan15 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Appeal taking longer now 8-10 months (Processing 09 January 2019)its better to submit new application (November 2019 for new application),solicitor cant do any thing
Even worst I’m category B. They said you can’t submit new application, you should appeal. I think solicitor will help me I don’t know I’m in bad situation.

Anyway thank you...
For Irish spouse visa is category A? In my case spouse visa approved after 9 months in a Appeal with a help of solicitor
Please if you don’t mind to tell me about your case.
When did you appeal?
Who was your solicitor and what was the reason they refused your visa?
Appeal submitted in nov 2018 decision received Aug 2019 solicitor was from dublin you can search on a google with good reviews or you can submit yourself

Post Reply
cron