ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 approval

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Michel159
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp 4 approval

Post by Michel159 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi everyone
I just got a stamp 4 approval letter. As i am married to irish national.i am living outside dublin so it's mentioned in the letter that i have to register at local immigration office.if anyone know's what will be the process from now please any help will be greatly appriciated.thanks

ghsherazi
India

Re: Stamp 4 approval

Post by ghsherazi » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Michel159 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:04 pm
Hi everyone
I just got a stamp 4 approval letter. As i am married to irish national.i am living outside dublin so it's mentioned in the letter that i have to register at local immigration office.if anyone know's what will be the process from now please any help will be greatly appriciated.thanks
Hi michel congratulations
Listen just call your immigration local office get appointment you will get very quickly because locally there is not really busy so maybe within week you can get it
When you attend immigration office just bring with you approval letter latest utility bill your wife passport, your passports and your wife, they will give you 3 years stamps on your passport
Happy days don’t need to be worries
Can I ask you in which county in Ireland you are living? and how long took your whole application approval process
Thanks

Michel159
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Michel159 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi gh sherazi
I am from county laois.and it took around 14 months b4 approval.thanks for your help

Michel159
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Michel159 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi gh sherazi
I am from county laois.and it took around 14 months b4 approval.are they going to grill us again with there questions b4 registration. Or its just a normal process.

ghsherazi
India

Post by ghsherazi » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Michel159 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:52 pm
Hi gh sherazi
I am from county laois.and it took around 14 months b4 approval.are they going to grill us again with there questions b4 registration. Or its just a normal process.

Hi Michel159
I heard about not good news about Laois immigration they are strict maybe she will asked you again these things which you already mention in your Application .but don’t worry if she ask again again just say to your wife to straight with her don’t worry relax they won’t do anything if your wife with you . Legally they have no right to asked you again and again these things
Don’t worry
Good luck

Thehungrysoldier
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Thehungrysoldier » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi! May I know how long it took after you sent the application for them to return your original documents to you? Or do they keep the passports etc for a long time?