ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 EUFAM

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Morbeous
Newly Registered

Stamp 4 EUFAM

Post by Morbeous » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:57 pm

We have been living in Ireland over 2 years now and my wife has a stamp 4. I am British. She is working full time so can we now apply for a Stamp 4 EUFAM using her payslips? Before we were living of my savings but don't have health insurance and to apply as self sufficient I understand we must both have health insurance. Also my savings have gone down quite a bit and I'm not sure what the minimum amount of savings is to be counted as self sufficient. I own the house we live in mortgage free if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help

Grand2015
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4 EUFAM

Post by Grand2015 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:24 am

Hey probably late in replying to you in British my husband isn't. We didn't get health insurance but still got a stamp 4 eufam. As long as you're working and exercising your eu treaty rights it's all good. I wouldn't worry too much about the savings as long as you have regular income and can show you can support your wife.