ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 temporary (retention) renewal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Redstar33
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp 4 temporary (retention) renewal

Post by Redstar33 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:34 pm

Hi guys,

A while back I posted a thread about my marriage seperation and notification to the SINU, during the waiting period I was granted a temporary extension from the INIS.

Fast forward half a year now and my application still haven't finalized yet. I don't have any news on the progress. So naturally I have to renew my temporary permission again.

I succeeded to renew the permission but judging by the number of post on the boards that got rejected/revoked the retention/permission, I'm so worried that this time they would not grant another extension again. It seems like it got more strict than before.

In the auto email sent to confirm my renewal there is a new line which mentions about unsuccessful renewal, hence I expect there are many people that got rejected. I'm in full time employment and provide for myself, so out of job and with the pandemic, I'm freaking out to be honest.

I just want to prepare myself for the worst scenario, if they denied another retention this time, what should I do? How do I appeal and to where?

Thank you a lot guys!

Redstar33
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4 temporary (retention) renewal

Post by Redstar33 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:08 pm

Hey guys,

It's me again. It's been some time since I applied for another renewal and posted this threat, I still haven't heard anything from the INIS, which make me worried sick and I can't sleep. I have to think about when and how to notify my employer in case the renewal didn't go through and how am I gonna survive being jobless, homeless while everything is a mess.

Anyone here in the same situation as me, how long did you wait? Or have been waiting?

Thank you a lot.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:41 pm

Why are you thinking the worst will happen? What did you apply for?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Redstar33
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Redstar33 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:11 am

Obie wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:41 pm
Why are you thinking the worst will happen? What did you apply for?
Hi thank you for your comment.

I applied for a stamp 4 renewal while waiting for my separation applicant to be finalized. I haven't on this board for a while and when I searched for similar threads, I noticed more people are having the same problems and someone even got rejected, it gave the idea they are more strict now. Just a hunch to be honest.