ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 Visa expire before 5 years

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ryanf
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Stamp 4 Visa expire before 5 years

Post by ryanf » Tue May 14, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi :D

I'm married for 3 years and 2 months, when I was going to apply for my citizenship my husband decided to broken up. My stamp 4 will expire next year before complete the 5 years stamp 4. Does anybody know what should I do ? I would like to keep working and living in Ireland. Btw my stamp will expire 3 month before complete the 5 years with stamp 4. Can I get any extension or I need find a lawyer?

Many thanks in advance.

ryanf
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4 Visa expire before 5 years

Post by ryanf » Thu May 23, 2019 10:58 pm

:?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu May 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Your ability to qualify will be dependent on whether you can accrue a total residence of 60 months over an 8 years period.

You need to inform the department of Justice about your situation and current circumstances in Ireland and see if you could be granted stamp 4 on compassionate basis.

Your matter seem complex in relation to the marital breakdown, not sure local immigration can deal with this.

It requires the minister's consideration.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ryanf
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by ryanf » Fri May 24, 2019 10:22 am

Thank you

heretofindmyself
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by heretofindmyself » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi there! The best option would be to ask for a retention EU5 form. In order to do this, you should contact INIS about your situation asap. This will count to your process. DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER before letting them know you are getting divorced.