ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling after citizenship Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Spall786
Newly Registered
Ireland

Travelling after citizenship Application

Post by Spall786 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:38 am

Hi Guys,

Actually i submitted my Citizenship Application in July 2019 and received my application reference number in November 19 and they asked for more documents like bank statements or utility bills for 2013/14 which i posted to them 2weeks ago but still no conformation letter yet but they received it.

Now the question is can i travel to back home for More than 6 weeks which is really important trip will it be having bad impact on my ongoing Application bcoz i still didnt receive the second stage letter yet?

Or they might reject my Application bcoz i travel more than 6 weeks?

Any Advice will be much Appreciated cheers 🙂

Spall786
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Travelling after citizenship Application

Post by Spall786 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:44 pm

Any suggestions Please???????

Spire01
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Spire01 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Spall786 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:38 am
Hi Guys,

Actually i submitted my Citizenship Application in July 2019 and received my application reference number in November 19 and they asked for more documents like bank statements or utility bills for 2013/14 which i posted to them 2weeks ago but still no conformation letter yet but they received it.

Now the question is can i travel to back home for More than 6 weeks which is really important trip will it be having bad impact on my ongoing Application bcoz i still didnt receive the second stage letter yet?

Or they might reject my Application bcoz i travel more than 6 weeks?

Any Advice will be much Appreciated cheers 🙂
Hello Spall786,
There are no clear instructions/rules regarding absences/travel after making citizenship application. In Form8, there is a question asking your intention to stay in the state, nothing apart from that.
You can check with INIS to make sure it doesn't impact your existing citizenship application!!.

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:36 am

You are under obligation to inform them if your absences are more than 6 weeks EVEN AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.
you can find that information on their website.
As long as you inform them and give them reasonable explanation, I can’t see any issue .
Thanks

Spall786
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Spall786 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:57 am

Thanks Guys ,

I really appreciate for ur advice i will ring them and ask them lets see what they say cheers.

twista
Ireland

Post by twista » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:29 pm

Hi Spall786

Did you hear back about this?