ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT MATTER REGARDING CITIZENSHIP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

frontliner
Newly Registered
Ireland

URGENT MATTER REGARDING CITIZENSHIP

Post by frontliner » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:51 pm

I need the help in following matter. Please advise.
I want to apply for Irish Naturalization on behalf of minor (my children) of Irish association.
I am an Irish Citizen who got citizenship through Naturalisation.

We are now living in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and want to apply for Irish citizenship for my children who are British Citizens.
In the application form 10 there are quite a few questions for which I need your kind assistance to answer those question.

FORM 10 - IRISH NATIONALITY AND CITIZENSHIP ACT 1956 CTZ5

Section 2 Minor’s Details
Question. Date of Arrival in Ireland of Minor?

My Query 1. What date should I insert? Because the minor was first to Ireland in April 2014 and then we left the Republic of Ireland and went to Belfast (Northern Ireland). Shall we insert April 2014 or the recent one when we moved to Belfast?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: URGENT MATTER REGARDING CITIZENSHIP

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:20 am

Why do you have two usernames registered for posting?? This is strictly not permitted on the forum!!

https://www.immigrationboards.com/member/trustworthy/

https://www.immigrationboards.com/annou ... 11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

NasirNI
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT MATTER REGARDING CITIZENSHIP

Post by NasirNI » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:41 am

So have you got ur answer yet .. even i live in belfast and the child was born in belfast what date should I write ?