ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent query - Please advise..

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Spire01
Mood:
Ireland

Urgent query - Please advise..

Post by Spire01 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Dear forum members,
I've a situation here, could you please advise?
I've received my approval today and I'm looking to send the IRP/950/Photos tmrw morning...But the thing is that I have a planned travel on Mar25th(travelling to my home country) and returning in a week's time back to Ireland and the travel is quite important. Is this fine? Can i travel without the IRP card? I have re-entry visa until 2020 and can I show the approval copy if the Immigration officer questions me about my IRP card..also my worry is that if i finish my trip first and then if I send the docs to INIS, I would probably miss the april ceremomy and will have to wait until september / december... Please let me know....Many thanks.

Regards.

Anira
Canada

Re: Urgent query - Please advise..

Post by Anira » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Spire01 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:09 pm
Dear forum members,
I've a situation here, could you please advise?
I've received my approval today and I'm looking to send the IRP/950/Photos tmrw morning...But the thing is that I have a planned travel on Mar25th(travelling to my home country) and returning in a week's time back to Ireland and the travel is quite important. Is this fine? Can i travel without the IRP card? I have re-entry visa until 2020 and can I show the approval copy if the Immigration officer questions me about my IRP card..also my worry is that if i finish my trip first and then if I send the docs to INIS, I would probably miss the april ceremomy and will have to wait until september / december... Please let me know....Many thanks.

Regards.
I am also travelling and will come back a week before the ceremony. I have entered the country before without GNIB card and was always let in. From older topics it seems that as long you have your re entry visa and the letter with you, you should be fine.

Send the documentation as soon as you can because they take their time to open these envelopes.. I rang a week after sending my fee and they said it was still “pending fee”.

Anira
Canada

Post by Anira » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:23 pm

From another topic:

You can travel without gnib, but you must have re entry visa. I received my re entry without gnib (submitted approval letter and explained I don’t have gnib any more). Travelled 5+ times since,no questions asked

Spire01
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Spire01 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Many thanks Anira.

Regards.