Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Post Reply
blastbass
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:18 am
Mood:
Germany

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by blastbass » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:11 pm

Well unless a lawyer has a direct contact into INIS I don't see what they could do about it but keep us posted here. If this is really speeding up the process I will definitely go down that route as well.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:26 pm

I really have no idea anymore.

It is a straightforward case and our life is being made difficult.

Bottom line I begin to question if it is worth it

blastbass
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:18 am
Mood:
Germany

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by blastbass » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:49 pm

Well it's always worth it at least for me. I lived in Ireland for some time before coming back in January and my now wife was always dreaming about it so I keep pursuing

sembe
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:47 pm
Mood:

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by sembe » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:19 am

blastbass wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 am
sembe wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:02 pm
Hi Guys,

My spouse application from Eastern part of Africa also got sent to Dublin...we are in the same boat :roll:

The information i have is 4 weeks waiting. :oops:

...I guess that's all we can do...WAIT 8)
Who gave you the information? The embassy?

Yes, it's the embassy. They have been very supportive so far about the process.

Since I was 17, I have been applying for all sorts of visas!! Experience has taught me once all documents are submitted there is not much that can be done. Lawyers will say they have all the answer but rarely do and unfortunately, all countries have their own crazy ways to frustrate visa applicants. I will give this process 6 weeks before I start looking for answers.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:31 am

sembe wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:19 am
blastbass wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 am
sembe wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:02 pm
Hi Guys,

My spouse application from Eastern part of Africa also got sent to Dublin...we are in the same boat :roll:

The information i have is 4 weeks waiting. :oops:

...I guess that's all we can do...WAIT 8)
Who gave you the information? The embassy?

Yes, it's the embassy. They have been very supportive so far about the process.

Since I was 17, I have been applying for all sorts of visas!! Experience has taught me once all documents are submitted there is not much that can be done. Lawyers will say they have all the answer but rarely do and unfortunately, all countries have their own crazy ways to frustrate visa applicants. I will give this process 6 weeks before I start looking for answers.
How many weeks have past since your application my friend?

sembe
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:47 pm
Mood:

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by sembe » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Myself_andI wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:31 am
sembe wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:19 am
blastbass wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 am
sembe wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:02 pm
Hi Guys,

My spouse application from Eastern part of Africa also got sent to Dublin...we are in the same boat :roll:

The information i have is 4 weeks waiting. :oops:

...I guess that's all we can do...WAIT 8)
Who gave you the information? The embassy?

Yes, it's the embassy. They have been very supportive so far about the process.

Since I was 17, I have been applying for all sorts of visas!! Experience has taught me once all documents are submitted there is not much that can be done. Lawyers will say they have all the answer but rarely do and unfortunately, all countries have their own crazy ways to frustrate visa applicants. I will give this process 6 weeks before I start looking for answers.
How many weeks have past since your application my friend?

3 weeks now.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:18 pm

We are Almost in our 5th

blastbass
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:18 am
Mood:
Germany

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by blastbass » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:31 am

Another message from the embassy in Berlin

Dear xxx,


what exactly is it that worries you? As I have assured you before, processing time is four weeks from the time your application is complete.


Best wishes,
xxx.


I forwarded the message from the organisation to them. Let's see if there's any outcome.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:33 pm

So according you your embassy then, I should have news this tomorrow cause tomorrow is my 5th week since application.

is this the embassy of Germany in Ireland you are talking?

blastbass
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:18 am
Mood:
Germany

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by blastbass » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:02 pm

No the embassy of Ireland in Germany.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:31 pm

I don't know what to day. The Irish embassy in Russia says otherwise. They will drive us crazy :D

sembe
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:47 pm
Mood:

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by sembe » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:16 am

Myself_andI wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:18 pm
We are Almost in our 5th
Hi

Looking on the decision list posted today. I have noticed numbers are going up which is encouraging. So, I am hopeful if your application is already 5 weeks old; you will very soon get a response.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:51 am

Hi my friend,

We still bave no news today.The numbers keep skipping us by 1-4 digits 😂

Thank you fornyour kind words.

sembe
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:47 pm
Mood:

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by sembe » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:27 pm

Myself_andI wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:51 am
Hi my friend,

We still bave no news today.The numbers keep skipping us by 1-4 digits 😂

Thank you fornyour kind words.
We have to stay hopeful.

blastbass
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:18 am
Mood:
Germany

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by blastbass » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:45 pm

Also check the times for the join Family visa. It has gone up from 19th of december to 3rd of January. So if this is not processed by the accelerated bases we may all have an answer soon ...

blastbass
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:18 am
Mood:
Germany

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by blastbass » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:06 pm

I hope for you 2 you have an answer this or next week.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:05 pm

blastbass wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:06 pm
I hope for you 2 you have an answer this or next week.
I hope so for all of us.Let’s stay positive and we will see

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi guys,

I have sent another email to visa people in Dublin and I got the same standardized response that the visa is under evaluation and they have a huge volume of applications etc.

So there goes week 5 and going strong in week 6.

BelfastBaby
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by BelfastBaby » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:32 pm

If they responded with that, how long will it be until you actually get the passport back???

Please keep us updated.

Myself_andI
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 am
Greece

Re: Visa C application redirected in Dublin

Post by Myself_andI » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:17 pm

I was wandering the same thing.
It is really a problem with the delay of visa Decision on the traveling.
I will let you know once I have something new.

Post Reply
cron