ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What address to post docs to

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bealtaine
Ireland

What address to post docs to

Post by Bealtaine » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:13 am

Hello everyone,

My PSC is expiring in 2 days and I just received my new PSC card.

I haven’t received my approval yet and want to send this over to them before I being requested for it.

What address do I send it to with the specific person from a processing team dealing with my application?

Thank you! :)

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: What address to post docs to

Post by littlerr » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:34 am

Why?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:24 am

You could mail a copy of it to the same address where you sent your application, with a cover letter stating the reason and your application number, but I honestly can’t see why you wanted to do that. All of your registrations are in their system. They normally only request for bank statements etc, not the IRP card itself.

Bealtaine
Ireland

Post by Bealtaine » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 pm

PSC - public services card. Mine expired a few days ago. I received the new card and just wanted to send it to them as it as something we had to submit when I applied. Just being proactive.

I know about the whole PSC saga and note that it isn’t required now.

Went through the documents required now actually and its very much in line with some parts of FOI received by others re the checklist.

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/wp-cont ... cation.pdf

They’ve included police clearance certs and doctors certs. Interesting. :) Guess its to help them streamline their ‘second stage’.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:39 pm

Sorry I misread it for IRP. Yeah you are right PSC are no longer required.
It appears that they now require a lot more certified copies for previous passports and IRP's (which makes no sense whatsoever when the applicant can just send over the original passport/IRP).