ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What address to use to send additional documents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Enigma123
Newly Registered
Ireland

What address to use to send additional documents

Post by Enigma123 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:30 pm

Hey guys. I applied recently for naturalisation on basis of 5years residency. (Stamp1+4, non eu). They told me that application is moved to next stage. They also mentioned to send police certificate from home country. My question is that
1- what address to send the documents. The same P.O. Box 73 or the address that the letter came from?
2- has anyone else got asked for police certificate. Have they send original or attested copy?
3- I moved to Ireland in 2013 and has been living here since apart from going back to home country for holidays. I have police certificate from the time I moved to Ireland. Just wondering if that will be ok or should I get updated one
Many thanks !

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: What address to use to send additional documents

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:53 am

1. I sent it to the address written on the letter.

2. I sent original police clearance cert and requested to return it.

3. Yes, old is fine.
Enigma123 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:30 pm
Hey guys. I applied recently for naturalisation on basis of 5years residency. (Stamp1+4, non eu). They told me that application is moved to next stage. They also mentioned to send police certificate from home country. My question is that
1- what address to send the documents. The same P.O. Box 73 or the address that the letter came from?
2- has anyone else got asked for police certificate. Have they send original or attested copy?
3- I moved to Ireland in 2013 and has been living here since apart from going back to home country for holidays. I have police certificate from the time I moved to Ireland. Just wondering if that will be ok or should I get updated one
Many thanks !