ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to do after arriving to Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kenyacroatianireland
Newly Registered
Kenya

What to do after arriving to Ireland

Post by Kenyacroatianireland » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Hey guys,so I got safely to ireland.and I've already got an appointment next week with the immigration.i was wondering if you can advise me on what documents to submit for the stamp 4 EU fam.i got here on a C visa and I'm not sure if they'll extend my stay longer than 90days as stated in the INIS page.

Myself_andI
Greece

Re: What to do after arriving to Ireland

Post by Myself_andI » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Kenyacroatianireland wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:21 pm
Hey guys,so I got safely to ireland.and I've already got an appointment next week with the immigration.i was wondering if you can advise me on what documents to submit for the stamp 4 EU fam.i got here on a C visa and I'm not sure if they'll extend my stay longer than 90days as stated in the INIS page.
Hi and welcome.

Can I ask first why you have an appointment with the immigration?They told me that the immigration appointment is after you receive the letter that you have submitted the Stamp 4 papers.

Regarding tbe documents, you have to read the application that applies to you.I guess it should be EU1 so it says everything there. Most papers come from the EU spouce. Work contracts,apartment contracts,bills,entire passports from both, photos, tax forms etc. the EU1 has a check list for both of you which you can use as a guide.

sembe
Mood:

Post by sembe » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:59 am

At least 2 documents as proof of the address for you and your spouse is very important.

sembe
Mood:

Post by sembe » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:37 pm

Myself_andI wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:31 pm
Hi and welcome.

Can I ask first why you have an appointment with the immigration?They told me that the immigration appointment is after you receive the letter that you have submitted the Stamp 4 papers.
This is good question...@Kenyacroatianireland please assist with explanation. Thanks

Kenyacroatianireland
Newly Registered
Kenya

Post by Kenyacroatianireland » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Hey,the appointment was for stamp 4.but I was told that I can't do that before I get the letter so I cancelled it.i was informed to write a letter to EU treaty and send by post.
~what I DONT UNDERSTAND is ,how do I write a letter and do I download the EU1 form and send all the documents to EU treaty or those are to be submitted after receiving the letter?

Myself_andI
Greece

Post by Myself_andI » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:33 am

Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:51 pm
Hey,the appointment was for stamp 4.but I was told that I can't do that before I get the letter so I cancelled it.i was informed to write a letter to EU treaty and send by post.
~what I DONT UNDERSTAND is ,how do I write a letter and do I download the EU1 form and send all the documents to EU treaty or those are to be submitted after receiving the letter?
hi,

Download this application http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/form-EUT ... -EUTR1.pdf

Fill in the relevant parts and get together the requested documents.Your spouse needs to get the most.It needs a lot of papers. Try and get your name on some bills and submit them with the application.Also, see if you can get your name on the lease. It will take a while to get all the documents. Try to submit this application as soon as possible by registered post so you will have the proof of the date you submitted it.

Once you submit that, wait a few weeks and then you will receive a letter from the government acknowledging your submission. With this letter, you go to the immigration office and you will get a stamp 4 which is a temporary stamp for a few months until the final application for Stamp 4Fam is approved.

I have no idea what the EU treaty letter is and what you should write about as I have never heard of it.
In order to get a stamp 4 FAM you must go through the procedure I've described above. There is no other way and no faster way.

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:50 am

The letter to EU Treaty unit is basically a cover letter the applicant should include alongside the application form explaining the reason for the application. The cover letter is particularly useful to include if you have explaining to do. For example if you have previous immigration history in another country and need to explain the purpose of visit etc. It is not compulsory to include

Kenyacroatianireland
Newly Registered
Kenya

Post by Kenyacroatianireland » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Thank you guys so much