ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work permit help plz

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ashley_m
Newly Registered

Work permit help plz

Post by Ashley_m » Sat May 11, 2013 6:58 pm

I contacted the department of Job Call Centre recently if 30 K is compulsory for the high skilled workers list and the guy i spoke told me NO it can be below 30 K and depending your merit you will get approved or rejected. Anybody can confirm plz if the minimum remuneration needs to be 30 K or not ?

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 pm

30K is mandatory pay limit. u need 30 K pay. If ur salary is less than 30 K u r not going to get green card. i am saying it on the bases of personal experience. Good Luck

Ashley_m
Newly Registered

Re

Post by Ashley_m » Sat May 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Its not green card permit but work permit which am talking about - Its for those who are legally already in the state. See below on INIS website but its a bit confusing as there is no mention about salary level it just says will be determined by DJEI

--------------

Applying for an Employment Permit whilst already lawfully resident in the State

Non-EEA nationals who are already lawfully resident in the State and hold a valid Certificate of Registration (GNIB card) with Stamps 1, 1A, 2, 2A and 3 immigration permissions, if offered employment in a recognised highly skilled shortage occupation (listed at www.djei.ie), may apply to the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation for an Employment Permit. The assessment of skills, labour market shortages and appropriateness of the salary level will be determined by that Department.