ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

london_prem

Accommodation

Post by london_prem » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 pm

I am coming to London area on Tier 1. I will look for job after coming to London.

1) Do PG in Wembley areas etc ask to sign contract for few months? Can I leave PG at any time if I get job? Any good PG’s email or phone number? Preferably Indians.

2) Where to live: zone 1 and zone 2 OR in zones 4,5,6? Is there much difference in rates? What about nightlife in zone 5 and 6 or outer zones?

3) Any idea about hostels in central london? If I get single room in hostel for GBP 30 per night, is that a good choice?

Thanks!

agam_21
Newly Registered

Accommodation

Post by agam_21 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm

try gumtree.com u will get private landlords there and probably no need of tenency agreement