ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank account / doctor

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rai75

bank account / doctor

Post by rai75 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:58 am

my wife is from india and she has just come to the uk via the spouse visa.

she collects her Biometric card today - if I wanted add her to my bank account - will her Biometric card be enough to get her added on to the account.

she does not have anything with my address.

also, if i wanted to add her to have the same doctor - will the Biometric card & passport be enough to get her to have the same doctor?

please advise

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: bank account / doctor

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:36 am

No
She must have proof of address to get registered with GP and open bank account. Easiest and quickest is dvla provisional driving licence but some banks don't accept but some banks accept it to open basic account.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.