ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How is twickenham ?

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vet

How is twickenham ?

Post by vet » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi All, Just reached in UK a month back and currently working in Richmond. I am thinking about moving somewhere close to Richnmond. Any recomendations of a place which is nice,safe in night & multucultural?
For now, I am thinking about Twickenham. any idea about this place?

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: How is twickenham ?

Post by *FC* » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:17 am

vet wrote:Hi All, Just reached in UK a month back and currently working in Richmond. I am thinking about moving somewhere close to Richnmond. Any recomendations of a place which is nice,safe in night & multucultural?
For now, I am thinking about Twickenham. any idea about this place?
Twickenham is a rough area and also quite a costly one. For multicultural places near Richmond, you might consider Feltham, Hounslow or Southall.

wunder
Member of Standing

Re: How is twickenham ?

Post by wunder » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:31 pm

vet wrote:nice,safe in night & multucultural
I'd say that's a bit of a contradiction :wink: