ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Tips: Searching for weekly stay in Hounslow/Staines

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aayushd
Newly Registered

Need Tips: Searching for weekly stay in Hounslow/Staines

Post by aayushd » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Hello All,

I have got a job in Staines. Since with Tier 1 General & dependent VISA, we are allowed to bring 40 kgs Check-in + 7 kgs cabin + 1 laptop bag per person in Jet airlines, i will be having lot of stuff to bring already during my first time travel.

I want to shift to a temp accomodation where i can go directly from airport with so much luggage (4 suitcases + 2 carry bags atleast) and stay for a week or two. During this two week of stay i wish to search 1 BHK or studio house in Staines or Hounslow area prefrably.

Can you guys suggest how to travel with so much stuff from airport to the temp accomodation ? Also please suggest an affordable weekly accomodation option which should have seperate room, Spam slab and attached bathroom. I do not have a UK credit card so how to book it from India ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aayush