ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tenancy agreement

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nishad.zaman

Tenancy agreement

Post by nishad.zaman » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi everyone,

I have moved in a house in last 1st of May 2015 and since starting living here found that the man who is taking the rent is not the owner of the house. I asked him to give me a tenancy agreement mentioning the rent amount and the duration as well but he denies. Then he is offering me to leave as soon as possible due to the tenancy agreement I asked which I think he even does not have.

So, I have physical disability [mobility user], and in stress, what is the legal procedure I can take.

Please advise me, looking forward to your valued advises.

Many Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tenancy agreement

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:27 pm

This is an immigration forum. I cannot see any question relating to your immigration (Tier 4??) in your post.

You would be better off posting your question on a landlord/tenant forum or contacting the Citizens Advice Bureau or Shelter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nishad.zaman

Post by nishad.zaman » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Hi dear,

I have posted it here because I am an Immigrant and I do not have all the access of like the Citizens, so I wanted to know the regulations.

Many Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:59 pm

I understand why you posted here but it is not immigration related and is housing/landlord/tenant related.

Just because you are an immigrant, it does NOT mean you won't get help from Citizens Advice Bureau or Shelter Helpline, they will help you and give you advice etc.

Check your PM inbox, I have sent you a message.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nishad.zaman

Post by nishad.zaman » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:50 am

Hi dear,

Many thanks, it was beneficial. have a lovely day.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:53 pm

You are welcome and I really hope all works out for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)