ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thinking about moving to England as a secular young person I need advice

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ProgrammerC
Newly Registered
Turkey

Thinking about moving to England as a secular young person I need advice

Post by ProgrammerC » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:31 am

Hello,

I'm 17 years old who is highly interested in Computer Science, Math and Evolutionary Biology person that currently live in the Turkey. After I've finished high school here, I don't want to study university in the Turkey, I know that Anatolian culture can't teach me science and right now teaching evolution is completely removed from the curriculum in the Turkey. :( There is no way I can live in the Turkey, because culturally it is unsuitable for me and as an atheist person they don't like atheists here that's why I won't be able to share my opinions. I don't know do you have any idea about current government of Turkey ? But It's really shameful for that country which is founded by Atatürk. Ignorance ruling Turkish society for a long time and ignorance is an accepted norm in this society since 1950s..

I'm writing these things because you should understand my situation before making suggestions for me.

I want to be successful computer programmer and I'm improving myself as much as possible on this topic. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to study in an Anglosphere country I can't afford that. I can pay yearly max. €3000-4000 for the tuition fees. That's why I've been making researchment about universities in the Poland for a long time and I've decided to prefer Wrocław University of Science and Technology. That university has English programmes and feedbacks are good.

After I got my Computer Science degree in Poland I'll try to gain experience as a computer programmer also with English language I can work in the international companies. Then I'll try to apply Tier-2 visa to settle down in England or I don't know as a programmer which way would be best for me to getting residence in the UK ?

I've decided on England because it is a Christian country but society is a secular (more secular than Americans) quite much non-religious people live in the UK and history, freedom really good in there. Also in the UK weather is proper for me I love rainy days and small houses, streets seem really lovely to me.

I think England might be a good choice for me I can contribute that society but I don't know with Polish degree can I find a software company for the Tier-2 visa. I need your suggestions for me, right now I'm making plans for my future.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Thinking about moving to England as a secular young person I need advice

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 pm

You would need to find a company on the HO approved sponsor list to see if any will offer you a job and they have to prove to HO that there are no other settled/British or EU citizens who are suitable.

To get a Tier 2 General visa, you need to get the points to qualify.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.