ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Pakistani dual national

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gktssm82

British Pakistani dual national

Post by gktssm82 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:55 am

Good morning,

Hope everyone is fine. I am a British Pakistani, was born in pak but last year I got my British passport. I actually want to visit Pakistan very soon but i am a bit confused and thinking if I need visa to travel to Pakistan because Pakistani embassy website states that dual national visa fee is £44.
I think their website is a bit confusing and there are spelling mistakes too.
My daughter (6yrs) is a Czech national so my question is what category visa will she requires?
And last question can i apply for her POC card?

Thank you.

secret.simon

Re: British Pakistani dual national

Post by secret.simon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:13 am

As it is a question about entry requirements for Pakistan and nothing to do with British citizenship, this thread has been moved to the Other Countries forum.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

TheRock9
Mood:

Post by TheRock9 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:44 am

gktssm82 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:55 am
Good morning,

Hope everyone is fine. I am a British Pakistani, was born in pak but last year I got my British passport. I actually want to visit Pakistan very soon but i am a bit confused and thinking if I need visa to travel to Pakistan because Pakistani embassy website states that dual national visa fee is £44.
I think their website is a bit confusing and there are spelling mistakes too.
My daughter (6yrs) is a Czech national so my question is what category visa will she requires?
And last question can i apply for her POC card?

Thank you.
I believe you should have a Pakistani Passport or CNIC or NICOP card issued to you by NADRA office in Pakistan or here in UK. You should be able to use that card to travel to Pakistan and you do not need any visa.

In your daugther case, you can apply for her NICOP card through your Pakistani roots, else apply for her visa as a child of Dual national. Pakistan High commission will treat you as a Pakistani if you hold a NICOP or CNIC.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

gktssm82

Post by gktssm82 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi, can you tell me please what does that means dual national fee £44 on the website?