ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa from Pakistan for my mother who visited UK 3 times in the past 10 years.

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hrajan84
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Family visit visa from Pakistan for my mother who visited UK 3 times in the past 10 years.

Post by Hrajan84 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 am

Hi, I am British citizen and settled in UK since 2005. Me n my hubby wants to sponcer my mother to visit us. She visited us 3times in the past 10years she had 2years visa in 2014 and just stayed 4-5 months in UK. Now it is more than 3 years she didn't visit us. Can I apply long term 5years visa for her. She is widowed and live with my brother in Pakistan, she has property on her name and having rent every month from commercial property.
In the past I have never submitted any bank statements from her side, I always state that me n my husband is paying for her trip (visa fees, tickets, shopping, and stay in the UK). But I am confused this time I want to apply as soon as possible.
Please Help.
Regards