ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact high Commission of India London

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

govindrlohiya
Newly Registered
India

How to contact high Commission of India London

Post by govindrlohiya » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Hi,

I am trying to fill in the application online to get an appointment to register my daughter's birth with HCI.

But I am getting an error while uploading the image of the baby and parent's signature.

The error I am getting is something technical issue.

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.IC_ENTRY'.'pk_ic_entry' in database 'mha_ind_citizen' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

I know this error is something to do with the database and their IT need to sort it out. The images I am uploading follow the guidelines for size and pixels. The size is well below 20kb as expected. So the error is definately cause of something I am doing.

My problem is I am not able to get in touch with the HCI. I have been trying to call these numbers whole day - 02086295950/02078368484. I could not get hold of anybody even after staying on call for 45 minutes each time. I have sent emails on around 5 different addresses provided on the HCI website. Didn't get reply from any one.

Anybody know how to get in touch with these guys. OR any other way to book an appointment. OR any other number/email I should try?

Please help me guys.

takdeerwala
India

Re: How to contact high Commission of India London

Post by takdeerwala » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:32 am

Some Important Links:-

https://www.hcilondon.in/pages.php?id=13

https://www.hcilondon.in/pages.php?id=85

They have Open House on Wednesdays I think.