ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am applying for dual citizenship to sri lanka

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Saytel123
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

I am applying for dual citizenship to sri lanka

Post by Saytel123 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:01 pm

I am a British citizen and I am applying for dual citizenship for Sri lankan. One of the materials needed is a Police Clearance Report. I have already applied for the DBS Standard Check. Can you please tell me if this is suitable for my case. I also found the ACRO Police Check for £45. Should I apply for the ACRO one or is the DBS suitable. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Awaiting Your Reply
Many Thanks
Saytel123

Saytel123
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Re: I am applying for dual citizenship to sri lanka

Post by Saytel123 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:11 pm

I am a British citizen and I am applying for dual citizenship for Sri lankan. One of the materials needed is a Police Clearance Report. I have already applied for the DBS Standard Check. Can you please tell me if this is suitable for my case. I also found the ACRO Police Check for £45. Should I apply for the ACRO one or is the DBS suitable. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Awaiting Your Reply
Many Thanks
Saytel123

ratapita

Re: I am applying for dual citizenship to sri lanka

Post by ratapita » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi ,

Don't know why you would need a DBS check ? I am applying for the same , and just obtained the police clearance certificate. The Dual nationality instructions on the SL immigration website only refers to a Police Clearance Certificate.
I have a query you may be able to help with- the application has in section 1 A-G tick boxes for eligibility . Does that mean we have to prove , for example academic qualifications by submitting the relevant certificate ?

Thanks