ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Business Visa - Dual National

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Leewalee
Newly Registered
Algeria

Indian Business Visa - Dual National

Post by Leewalee » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:39 pm

Hi All,
Hoping someone can help. I am a dual national with Pakistani and British citizenship. I applied for an Indian Business Visa with my employer's support to visit one of our suppliers in India on Pakistani Passport (as per the requirement from India). Both my employer and Indian supplier are a huge brand and letters of support were attached. The indian supplier has confirmed that the local police station has been in touch with them in India regarding my application and everything has been verified 8 weeks ago. it has been almost 10 weeks since I submitted my application and I still have not received my visa. I have chased the Indian high commision in UK multiple times on the visa status and everytime the answer has been that the approval is pending from Higher Authorities in India. My question is that has anyone been in the similar situation? And how long did it take to be granted a visa? And share any advice or experience? Many Thanks