ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian passport renewal from the UK

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ab713

Indian passport renewal from the UK

Post by ab713 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:09 am

Hello,

I made the Indian passport application to renew my passport. My Application was made to VFS successfully on 5th Oct, 2020.

The Status on the Indian embassy website states: Your application is still under process and it has been forwarded to the competent authority to get the clearance.

I checked with the police station and they said they haven't received anything yet. Can anyone please advice what should I do?

If I call VFS, they say its already with Embassy. If I check with Police station they say they don't have it. There is no direct number for an Indian Passport office in the UK embassy.

Can anyone please advice what shall I do next?

Garry20g

Re: Indian passport renewal from the UK

Post by Garry20g » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:01 am

Hi. Is your passport is lost or your passport was expired. Because my application was made in November 2019 and same email they keep sending back to me as well.