ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport renewal in London - queries

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shriman
Newly Registered
India

Indian Passport renewal in London - queries

Post by Shriman » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:59 am

Hi All,
I want to apply for reissue of passport. My passport will expire on 24 July 2018.
I have visa for 3 years. Please help me with the process I should follow.
I read all links still want to know exact process and links to follow.
I am right now filling the form through this link https://passport.gov.in/nri/Reg1.do
by selecting UK London as Mission ( As I based out of London). What will be the maximum time it will take for completing the process and receiving my new passport and fees, which office I will be required to go.
Kindly help in the process.

Regards,
Shri

Shriman
Newly Registered
India

Re: Indian Passport renewal in London - queries

Post by Shriman » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:22 am

Shriman wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:59 am
Hi All,
I want to apply for reissue of passport. My passport will expire on 24 July 2018.
I have visa for 3 years. Please help me with the process I should follow.
I read all links still want to know exact process and links to follow.
I am right now filling the form through this link https://passport.gov.in/nri/Reg1.do
by selecting UK London as Mission ( As I based out of London). What will be the maximum time it will take for completing the process and receiving my new passport and fees, which office I will be required to go.
Kindly help in the process.

Regards,
Shri
Also please let me know while schduling appointment what option should I select from services dropdown. I am confused about than.