ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport Renewal Query - Urgent

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nkrpradhan
Newly Registered
India

Indian Passport Renewal Query - Urgent

Post by nkrpradhan » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for Indian passport renewal in UK. I need some information in the below questions in the application form?

- HAVE YOU EVER APPLIED FOR PASSPORT, BUT NOT ISSUED?
- Have you ever been refused/denied passport?
Can anyone explain both the questions? I have filled 'No' for both and submitted. I have my appointment next week.

I had one file earlier which was put on hold as the police report mentioned that I am out of state during verification. So I had filed a new application and it was rejected due to duplicate application file. Ultimately I sought some help and was able to clear the first file only and I received my passport. So now what shall I do as I have put No in the renewal application? Is it okay or I need to furnish a letter along with the application as I don't even have the rejected file details.

Thanks

ajaysingh1990
Newly Registered
India

Re: Indian Passport Renewal Query - Urgent

Post by ajaysingh1990 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:02 pm

nkrpradhan wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:40 pm
Hi,

I will be applying for Indian passport renewal in UK. I need some information in the below questions in the application form?

- HAVE YOU EVER APPLIED FOR PASSPORT, BUT NOT ISSUED?
- Have you ever been refused/denied passport?
Can anyone explain both the questions? I have filled 'No' for both and submitted. I have my appointment next week.

I had one file earlier which was put on hold as the police report mentioned that I am out of state during verification. So I had filed a new application and it was rejected due to duplicate application file. Ultimately I sought some help and was able to clear the first file only and I received my passport. So now what shall I do as I have put No in the renewal application? Is it okay or I need to furnish a letter along with the application as I don't even have the rejected file details.

Thanks
Hi

I have a similar query. Did it work for you and did you get the passport? Or did you have to re-apply?

Appreciate your help.

Cheers

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Indian Passport Renewal Query - Urgent

Post by mesn » Tue May 11, 2021 5:48 pm

Would be better to declare and clarify than not mention it.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022