ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

indian passport renewal without visa

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ghwadia
Newly Registered

indian passport renewal without visa

Post by ghwadia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Hello Everyone
my passport will expire next month but the problem is my visa finished may 2012.before visa finish i applied work permit but home office refused me and gave hearing that day to still today my hearing in process please tell me what can i do ?
My stay is legal in UK.

i try to renewal my passport but some authorised agent told me its not possible to renew.

Please advise me

tnx

ban.s

Re: indian passport renewal without visa

Post by ban.s » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Re-issue of Expired Passport (Expired for less than one year and where the validity of Visa has also expired
Applications for expired Passports (expired for less than one year and where the validity of Visa has also expired) must be submitted in person by the applicant and not sent by post. Tatkal Scheme is not applicable in such cases. If there is no Visa or Residence Permit, then a short validity Passport valid for two years would be issued if the applicant furnishes proof that his/her visa application is pending with the UK authorities or he/she has other options to regularize stay in UK. This short validity Passportcould be renewed on annual basis (maximum extension will be restricted to 3 years) till the Passport holder obtains a valid Visa or Residence Permit. A full validity Passport can be issued only after the Passport holder obtains valid Visa/Residence Permit.