ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

indian visa for uk citizen living in netherlands

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kumar1038
Cameroon

indian visa for uk citizen living in netherlands

Post by Kumar1038 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:36 pm

Hi all ,
I want to apply India Visa for my 1 year old baby who is a UK citizen but we are living in Netherlands. Could you please provide me the link to apply Indian visa for a British citizen living in Netherlands. I am bit confused.
And also what category I need to choose ..? Tourist visa or Entry visa ..? My sole purpose of visiting India is to stay with my family and friends for a period of two months
Thank you all.

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: indian visa for uk citizen living in netherlands

Post by dontringthebell » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:39 am

Kumar1038 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:36 pm
Hi all ,
I want to apply India Visa for my 1 year old baby who is a UK citizen but we are living in Netherlands. Could you please provide me the link to apply Indian visa for a British citizen living in Netherlands. I am bit confused. https://services.vfsglobal.com/nld/en/ind/
https://indianembassynetherlands.gov.in ... fs-global/

And also what category I need to choose ..? Tourist visa or Entry visa ..? Tourist Visa My sole purpose of visiting India is to stay with my family and friends for a period of two months
Thank you all.
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI