I am sharing my experience today at London Goswell Road VFS office for OCI renewal for my kids due to New Passport. Also, I needed the address changed at the same time in their OCIs.
Submitted following documents:
01) Application Copy
02) Old Passport Copy Kids
03) New Passport Copy Kids
04) Passport Copy Father
05) Passport Copy Mother
06) OCI Copy Father
07) OCI Copy Mother
08) Declaration form (This was given at the VFS office when I arrived)
09) Council Tax bill (for address Change)
10) 2 passport photos (2inch x2inch)
11) copy of our Marriage certificate
12) Copy of Birth Certificate for kids (Both kids are born in UK)
Few points I would like to share
1) All passport and OCI copies, they only took photo pages and OCI sticker page. So No need to take the photocopies of all the pages like i did.
2) You need 2 special delivery envelopes per application. Since I applied for both my kids, they asked for 4 envelopes. I only took 2. So I have to fork out for their courier service which is £14.50 each.
3) They DO NOT take credit cards. Only Debit card payments or Cash payment. So please take enough cash as the closest ATM to the VFS Goswell road is 10 mins walk and it charges £1.75 for cash withdrawals.
4) Declaration form doesn't need signature of both parents. The lady said only I need to sign it for my kids as I am submitting the application.
5) Please take original copies of all the docs stated above. They returned all the originals except, kids birth certificates, Old OCIs, Old British Passports and our Marriage Certificate.
Hope this will help. All the best guys. And one last thing, book an appointment before you go. Walk-ins spaces are limited and only in the morning. Afternoon Appointments are quicker. Just my experience.