ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Laminated Birth certificate issue

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kumar84
India

Laminated Birth certificate issue

Post by kumar84 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:06 pm

Dear Members,

Received letter from HMPO saying they are unable to validate my daughters BirthCertificate (issued by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation because its laminated.

We received this laminated initially and unsure how to proceed.

Any one faced this issue or can advice how to go ahead?

reissue of birth certificate is not an option as when I look online they say its laminated certificates issued
Thanks
Kumar

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Laminated Birth certificate issue

Post by dontringthebell » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:43 pm

You should check with them, if they would accept notarised or apostilled birth certificate, else you might have to get a new one issued.
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI

kumar84
India

Re: Laminated Birth certificate issue

Post by kumar84 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:51 am

Thanks dontringthebell.

I had been chasing and waiting for them to provide with address to which the certificate/letter needs to be sent to , surprisingly the application got approved and they had not requested to resend the BC