ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

newborn baby birth registration in HCI london

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vinayjaat
Newly Registered
India

newborn baby birth registration in HCI london

Post by vinayjaat » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:39 am

Hi
I want to share my experience with HCI London for my UK born baby.
First make it clear you need it just to get Indian passport , if any parent have ILR and want to settle here, Just simply apply for British passport for your baby.
You have to fill online form first
http://indiancitizenshiponline.nic.in/i ... ublic.aspx
please make sure you follow the guidelines it take time but you cant do anything to fill it fast..so be cool and fill it.
than Take appointment for HCI London https://www.vfsvisaservice.com/IHC-UK-A ... VLcp3A4%3d (Book appointment).
now take self attested photocopies of both parents passports, visa, marriage certificate, address proof , baby full birth certificate, Declaration Form https://www.hcilondon.in/pages.php?id=89 and appointment letter. don't forget to take all originals for above copies verification and one passport size photo of baby , mother and father.
no need to take baby with you, any of parent can go for registration.
its better to take photocopy with you otherwise their machine charge 20p for each copy and some don't work as well.
fee is 19 pounds cash only and self addressed envelope if you don't want to go back just to collect it.
you feel old Indian working system still working here ,building is big but you have to go back of building arrow pointed out and closed door monitored with camera and no marking for door bell. after checking for you bag they give toke no if you not have any appointment otherwise take you appointment letter and ask to join to waiting crowed, only one window (person) is in working order other window are like showpieces. even with appointment you have to wait for one and half hour in small congested and boring room with notice 'not use your mobile phone'
but you feel relaxed when you come out and get your paper...

vinayjaat
Newly Registered
India

Re: newborn baby birth registration in HCI london

Post by vinayjaat » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:22 am

also don't forget to take printed application with you ...

sumantoomula
Newly Registered
India

Post by sumantoomula » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:13 am

If the parents are on TIer 2 ICT and child was born in UK is there any way or leads that CHild is eligible for british passport?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:20 am

sumantoomula wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:13 am
If the parents are on TIer 2 ICT and child was born in UK is there any way or leads that CHild is eligible for british passport?
1. This is NOT the correct topic or sub forum to ask British citizenship question. british-citizenship/

2. Child will only be eligible to Register as British on Form MN1 once either parent obtains ILR (which ICT does not lead to). Passport is a separate process to form MN1. Alternatively if the child has lived in the UK for 10 years and meets the requirements (absence limits etc), they can register as British on Form T.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.