ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI application for MInor

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sumitt

OCI application for MInor

Post by sumitt » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi,

I am going for OCI appointment tomorrow. As last minute check, i was reviewing the list and this caused confusion. one of the application is for my 4 year old daughter. I remember reading somewhere (think it was VFS site only but some other page) that it is right hand thumb impression for girls and left hand for boys. however in the main page of VFS UK. it is mentioned like.
".... Children below 5 years of age should place the thumb impression (left hand) and children above 5 years of age should write their name or sign..... "

Can somebody confirm, For minor girls less that 5 years old which hands thumb impression is needed??

i have to upload one and one of page 2 of the application form? is this correct?.

When i tried then the thumb imression is not coming very clean? is it going to be problem?

Quick help will be appreciated.
Sumit