ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI documents & Appointment

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lora28
Newly Registered

OCI documents & Appointment

Post by lora28 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Hi All,

I hope you can help. I urgently need to clarify few things before going ahead with the application.

Documents:
For my husband who is UK born, does he need to submit employment information? Or just mine is sufficient? Because it'll take time to sort his out as he's self employed. I also noticed a separate form on HCL website which is almost like a consent from me to suggest we've been married and I endorse his application. Is that required to be uploaded or just to take physically with us at the VFS?

Appointment:
I'm based in midlands and Birmingham jurisdiction. If I use Birmingham on my form, can I go for my appointment at VFS Cardiff? It's either Cardiff or Bradford who has appointments available currently but I wasn't sure I could attend Cardiff. I might still be able to attend Bradford but that's pushing back another week!

Lastly, we want to travel on 15th October. If I manage to get the appointment for 17th/18th August, is that sufficient enough time to receive OCI cards for all 3 of us in time for our trip? ( Me- Indian born, husband - Spouse based UK born and daughter - minor UK born).

On side note, I wonder if evisa for visitors might be reinstated by October? Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance for your response! 🙏😊