Could someone help us in deciding documents for OCI for child ONLY? Baby didn't have Indian Passport yet.
The documentation in VFS is not clear as it says
Does that mean, we just need to send copy of "OCI card" only?Minor children holding foreign nationality and whose both parents are citizens of India or one of the parents is a citizen of India or both or one parents are OCI card holder, are eligible for OCI Card.
I was expecting :
1. UK passport - Father & Mother (copies of Front & Photo pages?)
2. Naturalisation certificate - Father & Mother (copies)
3. Indian passport Surrender certificate - Father & Mother (copies)
4. OCI Card - Father & Mother (copies)
5. Birth Certificate for child - Is this required? No where I have seen in VFS site.