ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI for my eight year old son - pls advise moderators

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vidya

OCI for my eight year old son - pls advise moderators

Post by vidya » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:04 am

Hello please advise

My husband and I both got UK citizenship and passports last year and surrendered our indian passports and got surrender certificate - my husband got his OCI as well earlier this year. Now I need to submit OCI application and my eight year old sons application as well (he also has Indian ppt surrender certificate).

One confusion - the VFS had told my husband not to use a separate form for my son under naturalisation rather than the regular OCI route that husband and I fall under ....is this accurate ? can someone provide the link to which form to submit for my son please ?

I went through and seems like same OCI form only for son also ...hence confused..please can mods or someone who applied for their kid in similar situation advise ....need to urgently get OCI ....thanks in advance ....

supernova

Re: OCI for my eight year old son - pls advise moderators

Post by supernova » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am

Not sure about any separate application. I had used the same online application for my child and had no issues in getting his OCI processed.