ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI photocopies

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

linearkieran

OCI photocopies

Post by linearkieran » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:12 pm

Hey guys,

I am applying for OCI and we are a family of 4. I remember someone telling me that I need to prepare two sets of documents (originals separate) with my application. That would make 8 sets for 4 of us. Just want to check with someone who has already done this, do I need two sets? or one set of photocopies per application is enough?

Thanks in advance

rainbowbutterfly
Mood:
India

Re: OCI photocopies

Post by rainbowbutterfly » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:42 am

linearkieran wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:12 pm
Hey guys,

I am applying for OCI and we are a family of 4. I remember someone telling me that I need to prepare two sets of documents (originals separate) with my application. That would make 8 sets for 4 of us. Just want to check with someone who has already done this, do I need two sets? or one set of photocopies per application is enough?

Thanks in advance
Hi

I did not carry even one set of photocopies. All I carried was printed copy of online application, photos, appointment letter and ALL Originals that are uploaded for OCI i.e. British Passport, Naturalisation Certificate, Address Proof, Employment Letter, Cancelled Indian Passport, Surrender Certificate, Marriage Certificate

They validated the originals and retained British passport which was returned in 2 days time.

Thanks

linearkieran

Re: OCI photocopies

Post by linearkieran » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:27 pm

Really? I can now confirm they took one copy of photocopies for me at the VFS Goswell. 4 applications from members of my family, so those many photocopies.