ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistani nationality Renunciation and Government Job

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ahsan86
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Pakistani nationality Renunciation and Government Job

Post by ahsan86 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:06 pm

AoA dear fellows,

I am from Pakistan, and working in Germany and I really like the life-style here. I am now eligible to apply for a German nationality. It also gives me the freedom to travel and work in almost all the main countries of the world. But unfortunately for that, I must give up my Pakistani nationality, as dual-nationality is not allowed between Germany and Pakistan.

Currently as I am young, I would like to work in the private sector. But maybe in the future, I would have to return back to Pakistan for taking care of my old parents.

I would like know if it is possible after giving up the Pakistani nationality (renunciation) to find jobs in Government of semi-Government sector? Something like FPSC jobs (Federal Public Service Commission). Do they have jobs for foreign nationals? Or do I have no chance after that?

Best regards,
Ahsan

secret.simon

Re: Pakistani nationality Renunciation and Government Job

Post by secret.simon » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:02 pm

As this seems to be a question more about Pakistani law rather than German law, perhaps it may be better placed and answered in the "Other Countries" forum.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Surrender1970
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Pakistani nationality Renunciation and Government Job

Post by Surrender1970 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:23 am

I’ve read that most Pakistanis who’ve renounced their citizenship in the past 5 years have done so for the Reisepass.
German naturalization requires fluency in deutsche. Is learning deutsche for immigrant Pakistanis that easy??