ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Renewal Help - still waiting (London)

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JustAGirl91
Newly Registered
India

Passport Renewal Help - still waiting (London)

Post by JustAGirl91 » Mon May 22, 2023 3:02 pm

Hi all,

I submitted my passport for renewal in London in 1st March, when I check the tracking it still says 'Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate' I have emailed them multiple time to email they have gave: passport.london@mea.gov.in and the inf.london@mea.gov.in. They have replied saying that passport is waiting for police clearance. I have connected a person in India too look into at for me in India but they have stated that they have not received anything.

I have been emailing them for 3 weeks now and the answer is still the same. I have tired to go to the consulate but they do not provide proper answer and do not let us in without a proper appointment.

I was wondering if there any anyone else we can contact to get this sorted or any other suggestion as its been over three months as I am still waiting.

Thank you

mdns3
Newly Registered

Re: Passport Renewal Help - still waiting (London)

Post by mdns3 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:26 pm

Hi,
Have you heard anything from the high commission for the status of your passport.
I am in the same boat. I applied on 24th May, Police verification was sent to Bangalore.
My passport status was updated to Print initiated on 14th June. Since then I haven't heard anything yet.
I am writing them mails every few days and the response is the same - In Progress.

Many thanks for your response on this.

bookerw100
Member of Standing

Re: Passport Renewal Help - still waiting (London)

Post by bookerw100 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:32 am

mdns3 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:26 pm
Hi,
Have you heard anything from the high commission for the status of your passport.
I am in the same boat. I applied on 24th May, Police verification was sent to Bangalore.
My passport status was updated to Print initiated on 14th June. Since then I haven't heard anything yet.
I am writing them mails every few days and the response is the same - In Progress.

Many thanks for your response on this.
Hi have you got your renewed passport now, if so when? Also how did you know the police verification has been sent?