ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay extra for faster decision (1 day or 5 day)

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gutterville
Newly Registered

Pay extra for faster decision (1 day or 5 day)

Post by Gutterville » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi all,

My question for the forum is those of you who went for the faster decision making and paid extra from Pakistan or subcontinent is it worth it? On the website, it says "You might wait longer for a decision if you need to provide more information. You’ll be told how and when to provide it". How has the experience been for others?

regards
SSM

Casa

Re: Pay extra for faster decision (1 day or 5 day)

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Gutterville wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:35 pm
Hi all,

My question for the forum is those of you who went for the faster decision making and paid extra from Pakistan or subcontinent is it worth it? On the website, it says "You might wait longer for a decision if you need to provide more information. You’ll be told how and when to provide it". How has the experience been for others?

regards
SSM
Please continue in your original topic where you are already receiving advice for your fiancee's visa application.
immigration-for-family-members/fiance-v ... l#p1770009
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.