ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Possible Refusal of UK Father allowing Renewal of Baby UK passport living in India & Possible Non-consent of Indian PP

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cheenuray
Newly Registered
India

Possible Refusal of UK Father allowing Renewal of Baby UK passport living in India & Possible Non-consent of Indian PP

Post by cheenuray » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:41 am

Dear Friends and Members...

I am an Indian living in India

My sister is married to a Expatriate Indian who has British passport. He came back to India to marry my sister under Indian rituals and Law around 2013 and the marriage was duly registered in Indian Public records. My sister is an international Flight Crew Member and this job related convenience made them believe that they can live together albeit in gaps of time.

They are blessed with a baby boy (Now aged 3 and a half years) and at present living in India with his mother and mothers family

Her husband at UK is not supporting her financially or morally all the while usurping child care benefits as given by UK government and insisting my sister to go live with his parents and nearly divorced sister who have toxic impressions towards my sister.

She being an international Flight Crew Member with job that goes at a stretch of for days + added jet lag after her return home, entrusted her baby to our mother who is a full time mom for the baby. The Fathers side are not conductive or willing (they are not even educated to basic level) enough to take care of the baby and my sister in reality terms but externally they demand that my sister and baby need to be with them as she is a Daughter in law of the house.

And they also expect her to serve them as a daughter in law... with a pre-established mindset that they dominate my sister. Hence my sister has to go on job... get physically tired... suffer jet lag... serve her in laws who wont blink an eye in return... and earn money without losing a single Rupee.... all the while her husband sits at UK and pumps Pound Sterling only at his fathers account

In his recent visits things went worse as he made a threat of physical harm to my sister and my family over which we filed a police complaint and he was counselled by the police and made a non-cognizable report.

And the baby passport gonna expire in next two years.

What we humbly request you to guide / educate us is....

What problems we shall face if we apply Indian Passport for the baby with a an affidavit saying that father is non cooperative in consenting to the same???

How does British Law view and react this situation??? If a request of information is made through Indian Passport office (through UK Embassy at India or any other office that Belongs to UK) about my sister applied for an Indian Passport for her child and obtain the same

My sister has Spouse VISA (UK) which gonna expire in two years again. And her husband is not willing to let her stay with him at UK because she had to lose her job and the tap of extra income would go drained and also he cant have a Maid for Free to look after his parents at India who don't understand my sisters job responsibilities.

Basically he wanted my sister as an instrument to bring in the baby in to this world, and arm twist her in to perpetual submission and subjugation, loot her money with her husband based authority (thankfully my sister did not yielded to this money looting part after a while), exploit many conveniences for him and his family as she is a national air carrier employee in India.

My sister wish not to give her husband divorce because this idea would push her baby in to such a predicament that he shall suffer worst consequences and trauma for the sin he did not commit at all.

Any one... Any advice... Any guidance... Any help....

Both from British and Expatriate Indians at UK....

Basically we don't want her baby boy to be traumatized and tainted by divorce but can grow healthy under the wings of my sister as single parent and be safe from the possible harms her UK based husband and his family thinks of. We are OK with taking baby's responsibility completely on our own and our resources till he becomes a very responsible and hardworking gentleman while his father sits UK and enjoy the monitory assistance the respected UK government pumps in his account on the name of baby

Please..... We thank you all kind people in advance and anticipation