ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surrender Indian Passport - No appointments

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raushan
Newly Registered
India

Surrender Indian Passport - No appointments

Post by raushan » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:34 pm

I’m looking to surrender my Indian passport after receiving my British passport. However when I check the appointments for this category on the HCI london website, it has no locations in the drop down to select and all dates are marked grey. I even tried at midnight IST sad suggested by some.

For all other appointment categories, I am able to see locations in the list and able to see red crossed out dates and some green dates.

Am I doing something wrong? Any help with getting a surrender certificate appointment is appreciated.

abhaygupta17
Newly Registered
India

Re: Surrender Indian Passport - No appointments

Post by abhaygupta17 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:36 pm

raushan wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:34 pm
I’m looking to surrender my Indian passport after receiving my British passport. However when I check the appointments for this category on the HCI london website, it has no locations in the drop down to select and all dates are marked grey. I even tried at midnight IST sad suggested by some.

For all other appointment categories, I am able to see locations in the list and able to see red crossed out dates and some green dates.

Am I doing something wrong? Any help with getting a surrender certificate appointment is appreciated.
hi roushan, did you manage to resolve this situation by any chance and manage to get the passport surrender appointment somehow? I'm trying to book the same but it's the same issue you are facing.

Thanks in advance!

raushan
Newly Registered
India

Post by raushan » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:40 am

Still not able to book appointments sadly

ns6
Newly Registered

Post by ns6 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:29 pm

I thought I was the only one facing the issue, but looks like the problem is more widespread!

raushan
Newly Registered
India

Post by raushan » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:22 am

This seems to be fixed now. Just booked an appointment for next week

abhaygupta17
Newly Registered
India

Post by abhaygupta17 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:01 pm

Yes i checked it as well this morning and able to book the appointment now. Best of luck to you guys!

Does anyone know if we should book 1 appointment for each family member or can add family members along with primary to each appointment as well?

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by dontringthebell » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:59 pm

abhaygupta17 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:01 pm
Yes i checked it as well this morning and able to book the appointment now. Best of luck to you guys!

Does anyone know if we should book 1 appointment for each family member or can add family members along with primary to each appointment as well?
You can add family members to same appointment.
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI