ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tourist Visa to Morocco on UK Spouse Visa

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashm27
Newly Registered

Tourist Visa to Morocco on UK Spouse Visa

Post by ashm27 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Good Evening,

I wanted clarification on a query I have regarding a Tourist Visa to Morocco.

Me and my wife are planning on visiting Morocco in February 2020. I am a British Citizen. My wife has a Bangladeshi passport which expires in 2022. She is living with me in the UK on a Spouse Visa. Her Spouse Visa is due to expire on 13/08/2020.

I would just like to ask whether she would be able to apply for a Tourist Visa to Morocco; upon entry to Morocco she will have less than 6 months remaining on her UK Spouse Visa.
The reason I would like clarification is because I understand for other countries she would need to have at least 6 months left on her UK Spouse Visa upon entry. I have also emailed the Moroccan Embassy in London however have not yet had any response.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Tourist Visa to Morocco on UK Spouse Visa

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:48 am

In my knowledge, Morocco doesn't have this 6 month rule like some countries (USA).

But even when this rule exists, it's about the passport not the residence card for another country.

For some countries you need that your passport is valid at least 6 months on the intended exit day. Otherwise, they won't let you in. But this applies to the passport.

ashm27
Newly Registered

Re: Tourist Visa to Morocco on UK Spouse Visa

Post by ashm27 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Thanks for the response. I managed to get in touch with the Moroccan Embassy who advised she would only need 3 months left on the Spouse Visa upon entry to Morocco. So we're good to go.